Print Products: Cancellation & Return Policy
PanGlobal materials will be accepted for return within the following timeframes only:
- Retail Textbook Customer: 30 Days following Delivery Date
- Educator/Approved Textbook Reseller: 60 Days following Invoice Date
A Return Authorization Form (RAF) must be completed, submitted and approved prior to return of products.
Printed material returns will be accepted only if all of the following conditions are met:
- Materials in new condition, with cellophane wrap intact.
- Materials returned in original shipping box or packaging as purchased
- Sets include Notice to Reader, where applicable.
- No returns will be accepted for Custom Products.
Upon approval of the conditions above, please prepare returns as follows:
- Select Signature Required for the Return Shipment
- Shipping costs for returned items are the customer's responsibility.
CANCELLATION & RETURN FEES
A Return Fee is applied to all returns to cover warehousing & credit card charges.
- Purchase Order customers (i.e. Approved Educators and Resellers) will be credited for returned items minus 20% of the unit price originally charged.
- Credit Card purchases for textbooks (online or phone orders) will be refunded for returned items minus 25% of the unit price originally charged.
- eBook subscription cancellations will be refunded the purchase price minus 10% of the unit price originally charged.
- Orders cancelled prior to shipping are subject to a 10% cancellation fee of the unit price originally charged.
NOTE: Customers who purchase products by Purchase Order will have their refund credited (only) to their PanGlobal Account.
- Complete a Return Authorization Form (RAF). Include all required information (*).Once completed, select the SEND button to submit.
- Once the form is received at PanGlobal, the return fees will be calculated and the Return Authorization Form will be assessed to ensure it meets the Return Policy timeframe and policy.
- If the Return Authorization Form is not approved, the customer will be contacted with details.
- Once PanGlobal has approved the return, the customer will be emailed a PanGlobal Return Authorization Number to be included within the Return Address.
- Each product type (i.e. different ISBN's or combination of various items such as e-book & textbook) will require submission of a separate Return Authorization Form (RAF).
- Return shipments must be received within 30 days of PanGlobal providing the RA# to the customer. Failure to do so may result in refusal of your refund request.
- Once the physical items have been received at PanGlobal Warehouse, and confirmed in satisfactory condition (see conditions above), PanGlobal will process a credit or refund, minus return fees, within 30 days of the return.
Address for all returns:
PanGlobal RA#: #####
Attn: Shipping & Receiving
Unit 1, 1339 40th Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T2E 8N6